Toribash
Original Post
Paypal Booster
Can i buy a paypal booster using my paypal balance without having a credit card linked onto my paypal account?
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Yes, you can. I have done it. You need currency if that is what you are asking. No debts.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by spitfire123ism View Post
Can i buy a paypal booster using my paypal balance without having a credit card linked onto my paypal account?

The short answer is no. As a JSnuffMARS from my experience even if you have the balance, you'll still run into that page asking you to add credit card and you can't get around it w/o adding credit
card.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Yes, you can. I have done it. You need currency if that is what you are asking. No debts.

No! From my experience I never found a way around it, so you pretty much need to verify you Paypal with a credit card first and TB / Paypal don't give a damn that you have the sufficient balance.

My guess is after you verified via credit card, you can probably take credit card off and still buy booster but I'm not sure, maybe yes maybe no.
From my experience with paypal you cant use your balance without a credit card. Im young to have a credit card so I ask someone I know who has.

I tested paypal when I asked my friend to send me 5$. I went to a purchase page and it kept asking me to put my credit card even if I have the amount needed in my balance.

If you have a credit card registered to your account then it would work. I use too many cards so I delete their info after each purchase hence every purchase I have no credit card registered in my account.
Last edited by PandaHero; Apr 27, 2014 at 06:00 AM.
hi
There is a $500 spending limit for an unverified PayPal account. After that limit has been expended, you must verify the account by adding your bank account etc. A credit card doesn't work to verify your account but you can add it as well if you would like.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I bought Qi and tc boosters before without having a credit card or a bank account linked onto my account before but now for some reason i can't do it.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Yeah, PayPal is temperamental like that. Even if you haven't reached the $500 limit, sometimes it will still block your payment on one day and then allow it the next day. It doesn't really make sense but I've had plenty of instances where I would just try again in an hour or another day and it would work.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.