Ranking
Original Post
Old account
Is it possible to recover my old account which I played 4 years ago?
The user was BetasoniK and I had full custom textures.
Originally Posted by bthismess View Post
Is it possible to recover my old account which I played 4 years ago?
The user was BetasoniK and I had full custom textures.

The account is 4 years old, but it has nothing on it. It has no transaction history either, so I dont think you had full custom textures.

Here is a link to the acc in question.
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=1818079

Also, if you have the email you used for the account all that time ago, you can simply use the password recovery thats in place and then get your password for your account back. You can always try that first.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Tams178p View Post
its glitched or something

The last activity date for the account is the same as it's creation date, so I would assume that he didn't actually use the account. It has no posts and no qi along with that, so no evidence of him even going ingame or posting on the forums with it.
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
My bet is that it belongs to Alphasonic or however you spell that guys name.

I think you should probably ask AlphasoniK if he had an alt of that name adn not make shit up.
-----
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
The account is 4 years old, but it has nothing on it. It has no transaction history either, so I dont think you had full custom textures.

Here is a link to the acc in question.
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=1818079

Also, if you have the email you used for the account all that time ago, you can simply use the password recovery thats in place and then get your password for your account back. You can always try that first.

something happened to the toribash community/forums back then apparently
Last edited by bthismess; Apr 26, 2014 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bthismess View Post
something happened to the toribash community/forums back then apparently

Hmm, well that might be the case. Regardless, try doing what I suggested towards the end of my post you quoted. I am sure that you can solve your issue that way. If this doesn't work then i can only say that you will have to go ask an admin for help.
I heard that name changes can be applied even if one account has that name, if it was inactive for 3 or more years
The account might potentially be deleted of no posts and stuff but is locked in a secret backup folder

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
I heard that name changes can be applied even if one account has that name, if it was inactive for 3 or more years
The account might potentially be deleted of no posts and stuff but is locked in a secret backup folder

The thing is that with namechanges, the name of the account the name was taken from gets '_old' put after the name, as to show that it was the account the name was taken from, for example if you look for me in the contacts, there is also an Abyss_old. From looking, there is no betasonik_old, so the betasonik account hasn't had its name changed or whatever.

I would still suggest that he tries the password recovery before he does anything else.
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post

I can 90% confirm this. Last time I checked, an account has around a 2 year reset for inactivity. I do not belive the account was deleted, but it is pending.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.