Toribash
Generally speaking you should always keep your original name no matter how bad you think it is, because from what I've seen after someone gets a namechange to something they think they want, it ends up being worse. If you really think you must change your name, find an old game you like and name yourself something after that, or something you will always like for a long time. That way you aren't changing it to look cooler to everyone else, you're changing it because you like it.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
I fail to see what's wrong with your current name. It has an aesthetically pleasing lack of idiotic capitalization, the letter X, numbers (please ignore my name thank you thanks), and the words "naruto", "ninja" or "dark".

However, should you persist in wanting a namechange, my correct opinion is that you should change it to "Door".

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I fail to see what's wrong with your current name. It has an aesthetically pleasing lack of idiotic capitalization, the letter X, numbers (please ignore my name thank you thanks), and the words "naruto", "ninja" or "dark".

However, should you persist in wanting a namechange, my correct opinion is that you should change it to "Door".

d4rkn4rut0n1nja1337 kgo
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.