Toribash
Original Post
How joint textures work?
Well i have another question about joint textures: I want to buy some 128x joint textures and i want to ask you: Will joint texture cover all the joint? I saw some players with 128x joint texture and their joint was looking like the the joint tex. covered only the force and the relax was looking normally.

Can someone tell me how this works to know what joint size to buy?
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Well i have another question about joint textures: I want to buy some 128x joint textures and i want to ask you: Will joint texture cover all the joint? I saw some players with 128x joint texture and their joint was looking like the the joint tex. covered only the force and the relax was looking normally.

Can someone tell me how this works to know what joint size to buy?

I am pretty* sure Joint texture covers both Force and Relax of the particular joint. So yeah, it will cover a the full joint unless you made it transparent or semi-transparent. Then you'll see force / relax
color instead where joint texture is trasparent.

*like 99% sure.
it appears like a joint texture with the color of the force over it,
you can see the texture, but the color scheme is close to the joint color.
try pure no qi.
Hmm, i understand now. But now i saw a player with a 128x joint texture and when he was relaxed the relax colour could be seen over the joint, the force too how u said.
Well i want to buy wrist, shoulder and elbow for an arm to make it hole black, it will looks full black. And yeah i have the arm body textures.