Ranking
Original Post
(WAPOW) WAPOW
Welcome to Light! This clan will be one of the most laid back clans you will probably ever see. We are accepting applications at this time if you want to join please just tell me your belt best mod and why you think i should let you join and I will be looking for members in game and you know how the rest works. And as always peeps stay frosty. Respect your clan, loyalty to your clan, and kind and courtesy to all.

Leaders

Niiibro

Jokas4life

Last edited by niiibro; May 21, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
hey guys whats up! welcome to osmosis! so iam not very forum active but yah. I was curious to know what you guys wanted to do with the clan. were do you want this clan to go? do you want head textures that match for clan matches those kinds of things. and tell me alitle about your self what your good at. those kinds of things. welcome to the clan!
niibro and the rock, nice job on recruiting! lets get this going gentleman!
i would like to join WAPOW i was a member of WAPOW but i left the clan cus i was not ready for a clan yet i would like to rejoin in hopes to fight beside you all i am loyal fun and
playfull i am very active on pc and play alot of toribash i am a blue belt and have experiance against black belts i would love to join jou again i wat in my litlepony's for 1 day i was not happy there i love WAPOW and i miss it
My in game name is 5th Murder and I'm a blue belt. I play a lot of 500-1000 TC tournaments. Some of you may have seen me in game so you know my skill level. I play on toribash about every day and for hours a day and I was looking for a clan that would let me in so I came here. My favorite mod is Judo and I sometimes play Mushu but not much. I have Skype so if you want to call me I'll give you my Skype.
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS!
hey guys iam rebuilding the clan structure. i need all ur belts again and i need to know what it is u want to do with the clan.