Toribash
Original Post
Hi my name is Dramel

GO TO THE LAST PAGE

This is my replay thread I guess.
Please watch them all the way through and cnc, thank you in advance

I may post replays as Dramel or Ealtrik / aiona. Alts blahblah.
Attached Files
D_M_BR2014NA.rpl (211.0 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by Dramel; Feb 28, 2015 at 07:50 PM.
First one has great potential, the core dms occurred at an awkward angle in my opinion, you were almost horizontal, but other than that the kick wasn't bad.

After the kick you proceeded to 'pwn' uke if you will, but you did so rather sloppily. At match frame 709 your leg phases through your arm, always avoid that. You also did one bit at a time when you could've easily had one big boom.

Cute ending. ._.

8/10.

As for the second one, the flow was great all the way through, great use of the ground to propel yourself towards uke for the sexy boom.

Only complaint is the punch came in at an awkard angle, but I'm not sure I could've done much better.

Good pose.

9/10.
Last edited by Chaco; Mar 23, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hi dramel

D_M_BR2014NA.rpl

the opener was generic, but really enjoyable to watch

dms were iffy and the flow kept ending aaaaaaaaaaaa

youre lucky i noticed that thing at the end or i would have yelled at you omg

D_HI MOM.rpl

hey son

i cant say i enjoyed this as much as the last

opener was generic twitchy and boring

the little spin/launch was slow and awkward

dms were cool

ok pose

bye dramel

until next time
Hi friends. I have never tried to trick before and decided to give it a shot. I think it came out rather well.
Attached Files
D_T_NewBeginings.rpl (267.3 KB, 45 views)
hi againnn

opener was awkward looking, make sure you down lean so far to the side

you were very twitchy through the entire replay

you also got very close to the ground, thats different and cool, just wasnt that well executed

caramel
Thank you for the cnc, it is greatly appreciated. You mentioned that my opener was too far tilted and that I am a bit too twitchy, I made an opener for something and want to know if the smoothness has improved at all, or what I need to work on. Thank you in advance!
Dramel
Attached Files
.T opener idea.rpl (87.5 KB, 54 views)
HI 1.5 FRIENDS THAT CNC ME HI
I wanted this to be good the I remembered I am bad.
So splitcap.
Also thanks for the cnc.
Attached Files
D_SC_I AM BAD OKAY.rpl (113.4 KB, 56 views)
The only problem I had with the replay was the slight pause during the punch, Slight tweaking could of probably made it a bit smoother. Although I probably wouldn't have done much better in such a situation. 8/10
To busy being dead to be active.

Dramels Thoughts

It was good though I don't see why you couldn't stand up and pose. Seemed very lazy to me. Also your almost invisible hand and feet textures make the hits hard to see.
My pet rock died today.