Toribash
Original Post
Flame forge help
I'm looking for some help in creating a spiral galaxy flame for my head. As you can see in this image there is a way to make an orbit like flame that circles a body part. I want to know to to do that.

All you need to do is create an arch from one bodypart Then curve it until it's just right. Set the pArticle life high enough to do so and make the velocity right for you.

Everything else is mostly custom.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
it's something you've got to figure out on your own. mess around with the "orbit" option and make good use of gravity and velocity.
Your pal,
crith
Mess around with it. You can make it so it shoots out particles more fine then that. Got to use you're own imagination. I don't remember the exact function though. I suggest setting that rotation thing to 0. It messes up some things and may be your problem.

Mess around with the curving functions.
Last edited by Link; Mar 7, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
After messing around in flame forge for a bit I've come to the conclusion that making a flame like this is not possible with the current flame forge.

But what would be cool is if you forged a circular orbiting flame changed the emit amount to like 10.
Space, I recommend you seek help from Furryprints. He's made flames like these many times. He still won't share his secret with me though, hmph. But I'm almost 100% certain that he is able to forge these type of flames for you. Cheers.