Ranking
Original Post
HaxBall

Football Meets Ice Hockey

What is It?
Haxball is a fun online browser game which combines football and ice hockey. Haxball only has the ability to play in multiplayer against other plays world wild so there is no way to play by yourself against a computer or play two players with a friend or family member.

My Experience
I have played this game for a while and I have to say it is very fun! I am enjoying it and you may be suprised when I say this but this game also has tournuments, leauges, teams, clans etc...these teams battle every week and everyday and a normal team vs team match is 5 minutes long but now there is a real football mod of which matches can last up to 20 minutes. The longest match recorded was 100 minutes.

Colors
You can also create your own kits and once created you just copy the url of the color code and paste onto the game chat.

Controls
WASD (Arrows Alternate)
X to kick (Space/Shit Alternate)

Create Your Own Colors!
Maps!

Last edited by Kradel; Mar 1, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
blue
pink
looks very simple, but sometimes that can be a good thing. I'm willing to give it a try.
do a lot of people still play it, though? I just worry that since it's only multiplayer, it may be pointless if the game is empty...
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
looks very simple, but sometimes that can be a good thing. I'm willing to give it a try.
do a lot of people still play it, though? I just worry that since it's only multiplayer, it may be pointless if the game is empty...

Yeah, it is quiet populated. It is apparently still in Beta because the creators are trying to add more things to the game but are being cautious because this game is pretty much perfect as it is.

@Hay, I thought people would be Its so fun.
blue
pink
i'm gonna be honest with you, and say i've been playing this non-stop for the whole day. I skipped lessons at my college just to play it. I have an essay to do, and i'm playing it.
thank you, kradel. lol.
Played this for quite a long time now.

My cousin is a part of #1 team in Lithuania. It's simple, but fun. Decent game to kill time. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

@MintCat no problem
@Kristis Yeah, thats what I like about it, shows that games don't have to be super complicated to be fun.
blue
pink