Ranking
Original Post
Calling All Users With A Voice: Please Read!
Hey there everyone.

I'm here to ask you all for a little bit of help with a Toribash related project that I'm working on. At the moment all I will say is that it's audio based and I think that you will all like it very much.

Participating in this is completely optional and very easy. All I need you to do is to record yourself saying the word "welcome" enthusiastically and then upload it to somewhere where I can access and download the audio clip.

By doing this you also agree that I may use your sound clip publicly in this project.

I encourage all users who have a microphone to participate and to not be apprehensive. I'll give you about a week and the project will be available soon after.

Thanks erryone.

Edit:
[16:43] ManlyPotato also solax I would give you a voice of myself saying welcome enthusiatically
[16:43] ManlyPotato but
[16:43] ManlyPotato fan
[16:44] Solax idgaf
[16:44] Solax do it anyway

Yea, I don't care about mic quality or background noise or anything. It's not an issue at all. I just want as many clips as possible.
Last edited by Solax; Feb 16, 2014 at 07:46 AM.
Oh man, i am so tempted to do this today, where i have a sore throat and the deepest voice i've ever had.

/me COURAGES UP

OKAY

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CPi0tL8XGL

And also a danish one if you'd like that.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ksxxglDqDU
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Can we do group recordings
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Can we do group recordings

Like several users saying it at the same time on Skype? Could be fun, try it. Just let me know who's voices they are.
If your could do a solo record too then that would be great.

And for those of you who speak a second language Luke Shook: feel free to do both English and your native language if you want.