Toribash
Original Post
does anyone know or have a perent who is in the dental industry
does anyone know have about or have a parent who is in the dental industry.
cause i think i may have gum disease but im not sure.
you probably shouldn't ask the community of a turn-based ragdoll fighting game about dental hygiene
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
it's really not worth it, no one here is going to give you dental advice (or at least it is very unlikely) just ask your parents to take you to the dentist or something
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
it's probably nothing serious, unless you really haven't brushed your teeth consistently for like ten years.

If anything, it's most likely gingivitis, which is a reversible moderate form of gum disease. The symptoms are really just inflamed / swollen gums and bleeding while brushing. Gingivitis is reversible by just simply brushing and taking care of your teeth in general, it's advised you visit an orthodontist for an actual inspection as there isn't much I can draw from the information you've provided. Also, it's obvious I'm no professional.
what am i doing here
Havent you tried searching google for results before asking random people you barely know on the internet? For all you know, asking people on the forums here is a bad idea.

People here could give you false information, its not safe. Trust an actual dentist, ask your parents, and use google as a last resort.
Last edited by TomWanks; Feb 11, 2014 at 02:27 AM.
check for any strange lumps/bumps on your teeth
you could have tooth cancer
also you're a faggot
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
My mom is a dentist just fly over to the Carribean in the Bahamas and I'll have her fix your teeth for free.
i am the best in toribash