Toribash
Original Post
toribash ps3 version
When can we expect a ps3 version of toribash? How much less will the process of making the game take if the multiplayer feature isn't included?
Planetary
If anything, there would be a PS4 version, not a PS3 version.
I doubt there will be a PS3/PS4 version though, because of the lack of ability to control movements the way Toribash needs them, without a mouse/pointer.
Unless you want to use the playstation move, I doubt it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Wouldn't the right stick control the camera, and the left stick control the mouse?.. And why not on the ps3? Hell toribash could probably be made on the ps2 too. Ps4 and ps3 would probably run toribash exacly the same and non would be very different from each other and ps3 isn't outdated yet just because the ps4 came out. If wii can ps3 can
Planetary
Getting a game onto a console platform is way harder than just getting it greenlit on steam.
It costs money. Lots of it.

Warrior is right, I can't imagine a lot of people spending time playing toribash on the ps3/ps4.

it will probably end up like the wii version and only a handful of people will actually play
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
A lot more of people own pc than ps3 + ps4 combined though ;o

even then, people will probably be playing other games on their ps3's and ps4's.

I think its better to just keep it on the pc, because on consoles you have to compete with other major companies to try and get the user to play, and this game just isn't for everyone.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/