Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(OnePiece) One Piece

This is a clan named One Piece.
The leader is ThePirateKing and all questions about this clan should be refered to him.
This clan is an all-round clan, meaning that there are no particular game modes we specialize in. Our overall goal is to join together fellow One Piece lovers and other players in the Toribash world. It's good to have friends with similar interests and to share One Piece.
Our goal for the moment is to make a name for ourselves, individually.
To join, send a message to ThePirateKing saying that you would like to join the clan.
Further goals will be discovered soon, I hope.

Clan Bank

Franky Lisa

Captain

Allies
(Legend) Legendary
(Fancy) Fancy
(Sinon) Sinon

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Oct 25, 2014 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Deleted the old clan thread because the leader (I) moved accounts.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Oh, guys... Love my Franky Lisa? :P
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The source of inactivity
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
YO!
We're participating in this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=449185
Pm me if you want in.
Allies with (Legend) Legendary
Heyo, sure!
Also, is it suppose to be active?