Toribash
Original Post
ReROLL Amazing Action-Survival-Fighting Game
so just found this game called ReRoll. its basicly a game where u can craft, build and fight like in most of these "zombie" games nowadays (its not a zombie game from what i know)
the diffrence to that game is, they want to Scan the whole WORLD and produce it into a 3D world where u will be playing in. online. with alot of people.
currently there are only 2 people working at, which currently are doing crowdfunding to earn money for it.
it looks farly interesting, even due its nothing new playstyle wise.

http://rerollgame.com/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Ok, these guys are crazy, I love crazy. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this from now on, sounds amazing. Thanks for the thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It is like a combined Rust and Planetside 2.
If they want to scan the whole world and put it in the game, I can't imagine what kind of RAM you will need to at least run it.

Hell, planetside 2 is vast but limited map and it uses at least 6GB of RAM. (High Settings)
FUCKKKKKKK

You don't even know how badly you just got me hooked onto this idea.
And I've been following the Grandroids idea for over 4 years now with no game or mess around tools yet.

This is giving me hope I won't lie :S
Just look like another Rust, or DayZ to me.
Doesn't seem that unique. Just average free world survival.

Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
Just look like another Rust, or DayZ to me.
Doesn't seem that unique. Just average free world survival.

the unique part of the game is that they will scan the world ure sitting on ATM. and make this to the playable map.
for me it's reason enough to prefer it over rust or dayz
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Whatever it is, it still doesn't exist. Whichever game that successfully scales the entire world in a virtual world is not going to be overlooked. It's a huge project, I'd probably support them for the actual effort they made into it without even taking a look at what the game is.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.