Toribash
Original Post
Small and Simple Games.
So I noticed some people talking on IRC/in-game and even on the forums about some not so well known games, keeping in mind that these games are quick, small and simple. So I thought I'd make this thread and list some of these games, with your help, and include details on them, instead of making a thread and spamming the board for something that won't have more than a page worth of replies.

Here is the current list of games, feel free to discuss any of them as well as suggest more. Let's see how this thread goes.

Env

Super Hexagon

Urgent things came up so I'll leave this thread as is for now.

If you want to give suggestions, please do so and state game details, and not just the name of the game, as if you were making an actual thread about it.

And feel free to discuss the games that are suggested and are put/will be put on the list!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Right. I remember, I completed Super Hexagon... back when it was popular in Toriprime. Took some days to get good enough, tho.

There was this html 5 web game with good graphics. Basically a 3d tunnel where you had to react fast and move mouse through empty space in glass doors. I can't remember how it was called, it was cool too.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Feb 1, 2014 at 05:00 PM.

Super Crate Box

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i played super hexagon
5minutes
never
ever
again
gawd

gonna try Env, looks kind off interesting
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hexagon
A smaller version of Super Hexagon and free, but I think it comes with less features. Still as fun as that.

Realm Of the Mad God
Fun shoot em up on Steam, free and interwebs. Essentially pillage and rape what comes your way

Nidhogg
A 1-2 stab em up game where the player has to kill the opponent to get to the next vicinity. Vice versa with opponent up to a certain point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Game of Thrones - Ascent

Game of Thrones Ascent is an online strategy video game.

In the game, players take control of the head of a minor House in Westeros. As they engage in the story the choices they make affect the alignment of their character and thus how some characters will respond to them.

In Game of Thrones Ascent players will lead the life of a noble during the time of upheaval as portrayed in the books and the series thus experiencing a new type of game that unites both story and strategy. Players will claim their birthright by choosing which of the great houses they'll swear allegiance to, securing their holdings, developing their lands and personal reputation, and assigning sworn swords to quests--while forging alliances with new friends and much more! No download required -- start your social MMORPG experience right now right in your web browser!

The Wiki

The Link to the registration page

Link on Kongregate

Link to forum