Ranking
Original Post
Flappy Bird
Am I the only one who finds flappy bird addicting? Whats your highscore in this game? Personally my highscore is 55!

Also on further note, what do you play it on, Android or Apple? Because to me it seems that it is easier to play on Android than on an Apple device, what do you think about this.

I was one of those people that said it looked like shit until I gave it a try.
I play it on my android, and my current score is 48 so.
I've seen people play it on apple, and it just feels uncomfortable to me tbh.
And I believe the android version has changing color birds?

Yeah the android version has changing color birds, as well as different times of days for the background it seems like. Maybe the android version is further updated? I can't seem to do as good on my ipod, so im thinking maybe the apple version is harder in some way.

Everyone plays that game now.
I currently have 34.
But dayum, Flappy Bird is addicting as hell.
Playing it on Apple.
Last edited by tylercoon; Feb 1, 2014 at 08:18 AM.
My highest is 6 ;-;
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I thought it was shit so I started playing it, and after a bit I can say without a doubt that it is indeed a pile of shit that is not worthy of my time so I stopped playing it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS