Toribash
Original Post
Lucassk10 Replay Thread =D
(KF) = Key framed.
Attached Files
#LSK10_Bifurcate.rpl (128.8 KB, 23 views)
#LSK10_Bifurcate_(KF).rpl (129.1 KB, 16 views)
#LSK10_BailarinaDecap.rpl (46.6 KB, 5 views)
#LSK10_Decap2.rpl (63.4 KB, 5 views)
#LSK10_Perfect_Kick.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
#LSK10_SparVSuke.rpl (584.4 KB, 10 views)
#LSK10_SparVSuke2.rpl (362.2 KB, 7 views)
#LSK10_TCW_O.o.rpl (164.9 KB, 6 views)
#LSK10_TickT0RI0.rpl (918.0 KB, 6 views)
lucassk10_flip's.rpl (219.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Life; Jan 31, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
I like the way how you move your arms, but you need to try to aprimorate this body+arms synchronization, they're very important when you know how to use them, and move your neck too, in different situations. 8/10
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Mocu:
Attached Files
Face and youtube.rpl (48.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Life; Jan 31, 2014 at 08:57 PM.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Decap Replay
Attached Files
#LSK10_Decap4.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Life; Feb 4, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
Other decap
Attached Files
#LSK10_Decap2.rpl (63.4 KB, 8 views)
I'll say about the 2 decaps

Bailarina decap: the replay has a normal opener and a good flow, i really liked the decap, put more frames to do a pose, and use gravity 30 some times to do decap, it's harder to do the jump and decap, and it's make your replay more realistic, i would be nice, btw 8.5/10

Decap: Nice opener and good spin, i just think that the decap wasn't so good, and the same for this replay, the pose D:
7.5/10
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
I'll try.

Thanks for the comments
Last edited by Life; Jan 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM.
More one replay in classic
Attached Files
#LSK10_Perfect_Kick.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
Old replay
Attached Files
#LSK10_JailsonDelicia.rpl (137.8 KB, 6 views)
Replay for the TWC, event by ConCon19 ;)
Attached Files
#LSK10_TCW_O.o.rpl (164.9 KB, 5 views)