Toribash
Original Post
Scamming
I think we have to do something about scam because when someone scam's you or sp's when you got the decap or something you DONT get your tc back! and the other only gets banned for a day or something but we? no we get nothing back of what we deserved and the other guy just keeps it for 1 day banned and i realy think we have to do something about this because its too unfair!
Its hard to do shit about it. Its complicated forbyou to get what you want out of this. The tc is impossible
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Keep raging about toricredits when its just a game. Go outside or something and do something better with your life. That's why I play the game not seriously anymore so I don't even care if I lose toricredits. A 1 day ban was probably a warning anyways, it gets higher as each time you do a repeated offense.
And mastergabe im not just talking about tc but too about usd and stuff i think they have to make that safer too like making it a safetrade to be sire you wont get scammed
You were the one who flamed at Snook for losing in a bet room and immediately left... You need help, that's 2 cases about a fake currency that does nothing to your life.

Well anyway, scamming is a thing that people do if they want to get money from other people's despair. What you're experiencing is not scamming. Both you and the person you're complaining about cannot accept defeat.

By the way, there's a reason why it's called safetrade. Both items need to be entered for the safetrade to be confirmed. If you think you're getting scammed, cancel the safetrade.

I don't see you talking about USD money. You're just overspreading this complaint.

If Zero types /sp, he must've said brb or something. You can get over it and act like there was no decap prize on the line, okay?

Sheesh, worstje12, this thread is the worst.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Seems GMs already talked to you about this.

Next time, either PM a GM or post the thread in the complain about staff board.

Closed.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.