Toribash
Original Post
[S] Firey-Flaming-Flames-Shop!
Hey guys! Today, i'm selling my 4 awesome flames to you, some very old and forged by good men!
Welp, take a look around, have fun!
TC and items only! Offer first! No lowballs please!
Shop song while you browse:

Flame #1: Heaven's Handcuff (seriously rare and unique flame) ~Sold to Kyle/Litc for 50k!

Details

Other pics (you should seriously look at these pics)

Extra information/details please seriously, read and consider this before offering!: Okay, so this flame is, as I said before, seriously rare and unique, it was a prize for a contest before, looks really good, and plus, it was forged by firebolty people! Even JSnuff said it's value is about 100k! So I won't accept/ignore any offer below 100k for this beauty.

Proof

Also here's the link if you really want to see it for yourself because i'm not lying: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...02540&page=518

Flame #2: Wohoo Flame or as people would call it, the Firey Flame

Details

Extra information/details please seriously, read and consider this before offering!: Okay, this flame is really awesome, seriously, well, I gotta admit,this is a semi-blend flame, but still, with the advent of FPTs, we don't need to complain about that anymore! So don't lowball me because it's a "blend flame", learn to use an FPT idiot! That's what it's made for. To me, the flame is already good to look at without the FPT, since it brings out a firey aura within your tori, but because it is nearly Christmas and I am feeling the joy of the season, I may just add an FPT when you purchase this! The kind of FPT the guy that sold it to me, Furryprints, thta would make this flame look really awesome inthis pic! (Yes, he gave me the texture for it).

Pic

Offer away on this one,but I think i'm not taking offers below 50k...
Maybe around 50k-80k would be good.

Flame #3: CobrasPower ~Solf to Creati0n!

Details

Extra information/details please seriously, read and consider this before offering!: Okay, to be honest, I hate this flame, even if it does look good, but still, it's a f*cking ultra blend flame! Who in the right mind makes a brightly colored flame anyway? Did he/she forgot that toribash's default shader is white? God. Anyways, i'm also thinking of throwing an FPT with this one because it's the only thing that would make this flame look better, it's a semi-normal hand flame and i'm not expecting much from this, around 30k+ would be nice.

Flame #4: redandshakey ~Sold to Creati0n!

Details

Extra information/details please seriously, read and consider this before offering!: The particles are quite good for this lame actually, especially if you find a great FPT fitting this one, it's still kinda enjoyable without an FPT though... I can't actually describe this flame because it's kinda unique. Yep, that's all I have to say...
I'm looking for around 50k+ for this one...

More will maybe come soon, 'till then, enjoy my shop and flames! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Last edited by Rhaemond; Dec 28, 2013 at 04:15 AM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
How about my old offer?
70k for wohoo and redandshakey

Also you buy handcuff flame for around 35-45k. :P
Nah, too low actually.
Also, yes, in TCs, I also traded him like, some of my full sets and items for it.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I can go straight up 45k for that purple handcuff flame. The 100k wasn't rly a serious price estimation, I just tried being nice =)
God, I know you guys are lowballing me on that flame because you all know it has potential to sell very high because of it's uniqueness and forger.

Kyle: higher pls? And you should've taken it :P
Jsnuff: higher, and well, thanks for letting my hopes up?
Shmevin: Uh......Jsnuff has already a higher offer so...that's kinda of a useless post...
I offered 47k. You and JSnuffMARS are crazy to think that flame is worth 100k. I've seen this flame sell for under 50k time and time again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi fellow flame collector.

And my offer still 40k for wohoo.
Tell me if there was higher offer on it.
Shmevin: Didn't you just offered 35k for it earlier? Oh well, i'm still wanting higher for this. Crazy or not, it's in my possession, and I can choose whether to sell or not.
Kyle: Higher offer than yours or not, i'm still not gonna sell this flame for 40k, higher.