Ranking
Original Post
Think of a moment in a tourney
Think of a moment in a tourney when you were about to get the enemy, he was so close to losing, but something very wrong happened to you which gave the enemy the advantage and he won. Missclicks, random fractures/dismembers you name it

Like once in a tourney, I was lifting someone out in the ring in an aikido big dojo tourney, suddenly my knees fractured and I lost
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This actually wasn't a tourney, but it was a betting server with a 12k tc Decap.

I had my enemy, started with an Arial Kick, but then I got lifted. I tried putting all my weight on him, but it just got worse. Then, I made a move which lowered my shoulder, giving me the advantage to DECAP. I had the enemy, STRANGLED HIM! Until...*POP* the head came off. But my wrist was stuck and every time I extended my elbow, it just contracts. And when I contract my elbow, it does the opposite. My hip was going to touch. I tried to save, but it just got deeper. Then I lost. I just embarrassed myself in front of 17 people, everyone was laughing. "He lost LOL", "Devil wins Decap!" Other...

That was also the greatest moment of my toribash life, my first Decap which was worth 12.2k tc. Gone...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
i was playing against nuthug and almost won but then i realised he was nuthug so i lost in the end
oh yeah
I was playing a tournument and about to win but a gm tourney global went up on chat so I did /jo gmtourney giving my opponent the win.
blue
pink
Yeah. This has happened to me a lot of times. It is annoying, lol.
And yeah, once I made a lucky kick, misclicked my knees and went flying,
then I disqualified out of the ring. LOL
once i was fapping really hard and just as i was about to win my 500tc i came all over the screen and i couldnt see anything so i lost
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
once i was fapping really hard and just as i was about to win my 500tc i came all over the screen and i couldnt see anything so i lost

This should be in the hall of shame, bravo
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Nah, he should get infracted and/or warned, possibly banned for the rest of the day or 2 days. Yes, it is THAT dirty.

oh and yah one time I was so cool in a tourney I got 2 tc from someone \o/
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 23, 2013 at 03:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post

same happened to me when my flawless play aroused me so hard I could not take it anymore.
How are you?