Toribash
Original Post
Activity Check
Hey, [Corrupted Waffles], we have noticed you are suffering from low clan activity, unlike us, [Addicted]™. I imagine you should learn something about activity from us. Therefore, I lay out before you a great offer of purchasing [Addicted]™ Clan Activity Lesson™. [Addicted]™ are world leaders in toribash clan activity, having their activity increased by such legends of activity as Nobuddie™, Killpew™ or DarkHunt™. For mere price of 20 USD me, JtanK™, a Professional Clan Activity Teacher™ (check my usertitle) will provide you tips and tricks to reach activity levels of [Addicted]™.

Don't miss the chance! Purchase Clan Activity Lesson™ by [Addicted]™! 20$ is a small price for immense, [Addicted]™-like energy and vitality!

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
git gut.
They'll try to delete both you and us sooner or later, once it's done, we should merge into a cancer of this community.
Thanks for thread, thou.
Y-you too.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
git gut.
They'll try to delete both you and us sooner or later, once it's done, we should merge into a cancer of this community.
Thanks for thread, thou.
Y-you too.

Last edited by Azuma; Dec 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
lul
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
you know what you just did? you raised our activity, scammers.

Yes, a sum of 20 USD has been debited to your bank account.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Anyway, are you guys up for CW Santa 2013 edition?
Exchanging flames for orc is so

Sinked all of my TC into that christmas lottery thing but I'll try to get something better than the shit I currently have ;>