Toribash
Original Post
infraction list.
I delted that thread, if you need to know why, then here is what I said when I delted the thread:

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated
Umm, I think this is a bad idea. I really wish you would have consulted with me before you did this.

I am closing this and if any one has a problem with it, pm me. Do not post in this thraed if you have powers to.

I am closing this because putting people on this list makes them feel bad, and is just a way to give them a bad rep. Other people will see it, and think those people are dicks just because they fucked up once or twice. Not a good idea. I have probably fucked up more than every one here during the time I have been around toribash, but I made it to leader, and many people think i am still a great guy.

If people are rude, fuck up alot, and more, we remember it. We tell them to stop it and such and we get on with our lives. If they do alot of things wrong all the time, or do somthing bad enough, then we punish it. If you need to record people getting in trouble and getting warned because you can't remember it, make another bow accout thing and keep it to your self. If you have to consult with me about a person, then do so, but don't make a thread like this.

Like I said earlier, I probably have fucked up more than alot of you, and I have a bad rep that only people from 2.2/2.4 will now about if they were active. I only have good rep to friends and newer people from about 3.0 on.

ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I just thoughed it was a good idea cause....if we have the list....ppl will whink twice before they post something...no1 wants to get on that list so then they will follow the rules...

and I would have talked toyou bout it but you wasnt here....atleast you said you wasnt....and you said that I was in charge when you was gone so then I made the list.

Im gonna open this thread again. so other can say what they think vbout this.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ok, but unless I get a ton of complaints, I won't be opening the thread. Its like the wall of shame to me. Just a place you can go to see peoples names and see how they failed so you can make fun of them.

I meant that I would have rather you waited till i got back and discuss it with me, but I am not mad at you.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Loje wanted it open...
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I reopened itso ppl could post what they think....but no1 posts so....meh I lock it.

*Loooooooock* =P
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
To bad this is still open lol. I will lock it now.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown