Toribash
Original Post
Why no Twinswords in Semipro servers?
Hi, I'm fairly new to Toribash (I joined in the weekend) and I've been loving it so far. However I just graded up to Blue Belt recently and can now only enter Public and Semipro official servers, neither of which have Twinswords, which was my favourite mod.

Is there any particular reason for this? I'm not going to be able to play in an official Twinswords server again until I'm a Black Belt which is probably a few weeks to a few months away, and not being able to play your favourite mod is rather inconvenient.
Originally Posted by Oradnal View Post
Hi, I'm fairly new to Toribash (I joined in the weekend) and I've been loving it so far. However I just graded up to Blue Belt recently and can now only enter Public and Semipro official servers, neither of which have Twinswords, which was my favourite mod.

Is there any particular reason for this? I'm not going to be able to play in an official Twinswords server again until I'm a Black Belt which is probably a few weeks to a few months away, and not being able to play your favourite mod is rather inconvenient.

Hello Oradnal, as there is no public twinsowrds mods in Semipro as of now, which is rather sad, you dont have to be deprived of this mod. Simply use the create button at the bottom of the multiplayer list to create your own server that people can come to, and then press the escape button, click setup, then mods, then scroll down to twinsword4fixed.tbm or type it in the box at the bottom and it should come up. Just click it to activate the mod change and there you go!
Originally Posted by Zoni View Post
Well, it's not a very popular mod, and it involves no skill.

Well look out we've got a badass over here