Toribash
Original Post
[S]Gman80 head flame
Sup selling this super sexy gman80 flame.
Tc Or items are accepted.
Flame: Hadoken H [Deactivate]
[view store item] [search in market]
Forged by Gman80 on 2009-03-09 11:37:49 for the Head (60).
Last edited by -Kas-; Nov 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM.
How much are you looking for it?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hm..a mysterio force and a toxic relax for it? I'd say around 25k if it's gonna be bought on the forums but IDK how much it will go on the market :P
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Hm..a mysterio force and a toxic relax for it? I'd say around 25k if it's gonna be bought on the forums but IDK how much it will go on the market :P

No thanks. Way to low for my liking.Do you have tc to offer?
plus 3k? It's too big and bad for the head esp. when you have a good head texture you want to be seen with the majestic look of the flame, but they both aren't compatible :/
It's really, too big man, srsly.
Pick items in my deact if you want tough
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
plus 3k? It's too big and bad for the head esp. when you have a good head texture you want to be seen with the majestic look of the flame, but they both aren't compatible :/
It's really, too big man, srsly.
Pick items in my deact if you want tough

No thanks then