Toribash
Original Post
accounts
i was wondering if every year they purge/account that have been inactive for like 4+ year or so a process like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Well, you can have their name changed after 3 years but people make alts all the time, they will probably get eaten up quick like.
no im happy with my name i just want outher accounts with names i like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, you want to hoard accounts with "good" names so that others may not be able to claim them? How selfish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
So, you want to hoard accounts with "good" names so that others may not be able to claim them? How selfish.

Shmevin please I just brought up the topic there would be no point in owning many account any ways
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you pay admins for name change you can take the name of an account that has been inactive for a sufficient period of time.

For example Dad's name was taken by the new Dad, the old Dad is now Dad (inactive).
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
no im happy with my name i just want outher accounts with names i like

Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Shmevin please I just brought up the topic there would be no point in owning many account any ways

I'm getting mixed signals...

Anyways, like ImmortalPig said, if you want an account with a certain name, you must pay an administrator 100k per each account. The account which owns the name you want must be inactive for at least 3 years in order to qualify.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shmevin I understand how's are getting mixed

I just want a different account with a name I want but I don't want to own all the accounts with good names

And I am aware that you do have to pay a fee to chage your name

I just do not own any tc ATM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]