Toribash
Original Post
Contos...
21 de Outubro, 2013 (23:14 PM)

Ontém, na minha cidade natal Piracicaba, era Dia dos Namorados e à tarde fui ao restaurante "Feijoada do Robertão" comer uma deliciosa e suculenta feijoada com um preço quase de graça, perfect. Logo depois eu tive que encontrar meu namorado gay na casa dele, porém estava com uma vontade do caralho de soltar um peido; sabe aquela flatulência pesada que sai até diarreia junto? Pois é; e chegando lá eu cumprimentei-o e, com o cu apertado, perguntei:

- Amorzinho, posso ir ao banheiro?

E meu namorado me mostrou o caminho. Quando estava lá eu fiquei peidando tanto que nem me aguentava lá, o banheiro não tinha nenhuma janela e pra sair o cheiro tive que ficar girando e balançando ou até mesmo rebolando. Foi nojento pra caralho. Ao abrir a porta do banheiro saiu aquele cheiro de cu podre que ninguém da sala aguentou e... Agora sempre que vejo uma feijoada lembro do meu ex-namorado Lucas, oh, que decepção do meu cu que estou sentindo agora. Foi bom desabafar. Obrigado pela audiência e quando passar o cheiro eu posto outra história.
Tales of a Junkie - I
October 21 , 2013 (23:14 PM )

Yesterday in my hometown Piracicaba , it was Valentine's Day and afternoon was to the restaurant " Feijoada Robertão " eat a delicious feijoada juicy with a price almost free , perfect . Soon after I had to find my gay boyfriend at his house , but i had an urge to fart; know that heavy flatulence diarrhea that comes up together? Well , getting there and I greeted him , and with tight ass , I asked :

- Sweetie , I can go to the bathroom ?

And my boyfriend showed me the way . When I was there I was farting so much that even I no could stand there, the bathroom had no window and had no way get out the smell i had to keep spinning and rocking or even swaying . It was fucking disgusting . When you open the bathroom door came the smell of rotten ass that no one in the room endure... Now whenever I see a feijoada remember my ex -boyfriend Luke , oh , what a disappointment of my ass, It was good unburden. Thank you for hearing and when to pass the smell I post another story.

I made a translation, not is the best, but it is possible to understand
Well, closed.

The next time you post something, MrPiroca, remember to make a point. Also the title is a big no-no, we don't want apologies to drugs in a slightest way.

Any doubt you got, just pm me. Take this as a warning.