Toribash
Original Post
I need some help.
For any of you redditors out there that like to visit r/nosleep I must say, I'm fucking scared shitless right now. If you're not into reddit and/or have no idea what r/nosleep is, it's a compilation of true(?) scary stories. There is lists and lists. But one to have caught the attention of the r/nosleep fanbase is that of - http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comm...orrespondence/ .

This is a deep, drawn out story combining many people, places, intertwining paths and a lot of hard hitting posts that scared me before what had just happened moments before. Summary of the story - Samantha Cross, being the first "infected" (demon?), after visiting a place called "Hell House" (google if you may), has been on the plot to cause more and more chaos to those affiliated around her, and those connected to the story and their characters. People dying, murdering, committing suicide ect. all by the way of social means (Text, email). I have been contacted on the mobile app called Kik Messenger by a person named bleeding.cross. (reddit posts of the story were made by bloodstains, it's scary). Note, I have not given anyone my kik information in quite some time (6months or so) and also no one has told I have read these stories. What the person sent me was "Vos adhibitus" roughly meaning "You are invited" (THIS IS FROM THE FUCKING STORY) Right now, I'm scared shitless and I have no idea what to do. I have come to the tb community for help, and hopefully a lack of shitty sarcasm. Please, this is 100% serious, thanks.

ps. my summary of the story isn't 100% correct. i haven't even pieced it together or finished the whole thing. it's really confusing.
-----
can anyone atleast throw in some friendly advice
it sucks to be me right now
Last edited by hobo; Oct 17, 2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
It's not a real story.

Eat your vegetables or the dementors will get you!

Protip: Any story containing something similar to "YOUR DEAD LITTLE SISTER IS MY FUCK PUPPET AND SHE GAGS ON MY COCK" can be assumed to be false.

EDIT: Why is reddit so obsessed with :; or ////? wtf is this "analyzing text:; ////// USERNAME" they used OCR to read the 'username' field? Why is the password blanked out? Nice to see reddit is still as shit as ever.
Not to mention that the user who posted the story doesn't even have the same username as the supposedly generated user name...
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Oct 17, 2013 at 03:47 AM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
you're going to die a horrible and slow death
also im going to avoid you now so that you can meet your terrible fate utterly alone
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
It's not a real story.

Eat your vegetables or the dementors will get you!

Protip: Any story containing something similar to "YOUR DEAD LITTLE SISTER IS MY FUCK PUPPET AND SHE GAGS ON MY COCK" can be assumed to be false.

EDIT: Why is reddit so obsessed with :; or ////? wtf is this "analyzing text:; ////// USERNAME" they used OCR to read the 'username' field? Why is the password blanked out? Nice to see reddit is still as shit as ever.
Not to mention that the user who posted the story doesn't even have the same username as the supposedly generated user name...

no, it's not even that.
it's that i was messaged with no way of it happening.
i don't have a picture of it or i'd be 100% glad to show you it
I stay away from /creepy and it's brethrin, mainly becuase I friggin hate horror.
And bleeding.cross is such a metal name!
I find quite a lot of stuff on Reddit is bullcrap.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
What with kik being the horrible sleeze pit that it is, I am surprised you didn't get this message until now. Good timing is what I say.
my clan was deleted