Toribash
Original Post
is makeup rape?
Lets face it, when girls wear makeup they do it to deceive the people who look at them. If i were to wear a mask that made me look like someone else and then had sex with someone and after i busted i ripped off my mask and revealed that I was actually that creepy kid from school that would be considered rape. The girl did not consent to having sex with me, but with what she thought was someone else. Makeup is the same way.

If I bone a solid 7 but the next day I see her without her make up and she's not even a 3.5 that is the same thing as her raping me. The girl is deceiving the man in to having sex with her, the same way alcohol could deceive someone in to having sex with someone they would not otherwise want to. conclusion, is makeup rape? how should they be punished
the god
Hmm
In fact I would be happy I boned someone in the first place(lol jk) but in truth you agreed to have sex with the person not their face. Do is just the same person, just looking a bit different
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Would you rather have boned the ugly chick without makeup? Just tell her not to wear it then.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Women cannot commit rape. You sexist fuck think it's even possible for a woman to rape a man, it's impossible. The act of rape can only be initiated by a man.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Oct 16, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Men cannot commit rape. You sexist fuck think it's even possible for a woman to rape a man, it's impossible. The act of rape can only be initiated by a man.

it still ends up being the girls fault though.
I came here to laugh at you
You are right, it's time to speak up. For years people have been thinking about this dreadful topic, but none had the courage to speak up. Yes, you are indeed right. MAKEUP IS RAPE

STOP USING MAKE UP
STOP RAPE