Toribash
Original Post
Betting servers -.-
i hate how owners nudge their self in betting servers cant you wait?? be paitent.
replay if this happend to you
sooo... they are owners, owners are owners, what about that, dup?

Apathetic User
You don't have friends, you have owners. They own you.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
What is your point?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Well, it would be back ass backwards to pay oneself for nudges so with that being said, it would only be logical that they can nudge themselves whenever they want.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
The last non-GM betting servers I've been too had horrible owners. The nudging prices where pretty cheap, so it would never be my turn to play. I'm not going to give the owner my honestly earned TC just to play against a typical "oh look at me im the rich guy with the cool wing flames and the full robotic texture set"- guy.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
The last non-GM betting servers I've been too had horrible owners. The nudging prices where pretty cheap, so it would never be my turn to play. I'm not going to give the owner my honestly earned TC just to play against a typical "oh look at me im the rich guy with the cool wing flames and the full robotic texture set"- guy.

As much as I am sure this is a troll thread, Dilara makes a really good point. If you go on to a server hosted by whoever, it always seems like you never get to play because there are 2-3 guys who just nudge themselves to the top whenever they lose.
my clan was deleted
They are owners and they can pretty much do whatever they want exept ban you for no reason lol... I guess you need to be patient... And also what toolfree said I hate those guys on betting servers it seems like forever
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Well, it would be back ass backwards to pay oneself for nudges so with that being said, it would only be logical that they can nudge themselves whenever they want.

she's right