Toribash
Original Post
I like the part when its over. Im sorry, but I dont understand how people can like dubstep ): Its not even music
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
I like the part when its over. Im sorry, but I dont understand how people can like dubstep ): Its not even music

I don't understand why people come to a dubstep thread to complain about how much they hate it... And yes it is music.

I like it when the beat drops and causes you to lose your shit all over the place.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Originally Posted by Kilcreed View Post
I don't understand why people come to a dubstep thread to complain about how much they hate it... And yes it is music.

I like it when the beat drops and causes you to lose your shit all over the place.

Took the words right outta my mouth.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
I like the part where it goes "CALL 9-1-1 NOW" BWAAAAAAAAAoawihfdiuhfiouashfoifhowiaqefhoqwiafhwe qaoifhweaiohfosiefhoisehf bububububububub wubuwbwudbwudbwudbwubdoeifhnjwoifhweiofjheoifh
HWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
eeeeeeepepepepepepepepepepe

lol jk
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I like the part where it goes *silent* Yeah dubstep blew my ears out... jk
Practice makes perfect... Especially in Toribash
dude, dubstep and anime is my life. just sayin... AND PLATA. WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT IN ANYONES SIG!?!??! NOONE LOVES ME ;-;
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best