Toribash
Original Post
ATTENTION - Recent Events
You May or may not have noticed some recent events, some in the clan, and some outside. ONE of these which you all probably know, its the G00N's.
Due to some trouble with them, AwesomeO has recieved a Ban... Because of this, some people in this clan, and outside have almost been compromised...
I don't fully blame AwesomeO for his actions, i feel he has been manipulated by the g00ns... for now he may stay, i hope he will see the error of his ways.

Also, some 'inactive' members are going to be kicked, i have decided on who stays and who goes, if you have a problem with this, please tell me below.

PEOPLE TO BE KICKED
Avendorth
Cain
Tinerr

3 for now... i will see in the next few days who else may need to go.

Now, about the g00ns, they have recently insulted the clan, calling us 'faggots' , 'furfag clan' , 'ten thousand faggots' etc. I have also been bullshitted by them into thinking that we would reach a 'peace' agreement and that 'at the end of the day, lets just play toribash'.
I say, enough of this bullshit, im sick of these pricks to be frank, the day they fuck off back to whatever shithole they came from will be a dream come true. Spot a goon, leave him.. if he starts talking shit, you give him hell (make me proud). Because of their unknown hate towards me and TTF, they seem to want to get my ip banned from the forums, and maybe ingame aswell. So if i seem to be 'suspended' in the next few days, then Sa1uk will take position as leader... next down from him will be Coke, then Acidman, and krae is abit inactive, so he will go last. If all our masters are somehow banned, then i will make it up to you guys in the council to keep us going.
These are dark days in toribash, but it will come to an end soon, im sure of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
To quote The Black Night, which I haven't seen yet: "The darkest time is just before the dawn. The dawn is coming."

If Toribash, gods forbid, actually end up in Nessus (read: goes to hell), then I encourage all members of this clan to start playing Regnum Online.

These are dark times. But we will win.
The war will be over, and KIRA will be caught.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
This saddens as well as enrages me. Just ignore them, no matter what. These guys suspend people for fun, just avoid them as much as you can.

They've taken a liking to me somehow, so I'll stay in the Grey zone. I'm not saying I like them, just that I want to avoid being banned.
My advice is not to trust the g00ns. One minute they say 'oh its just a joke, we just want to have fun', then they put on the TTF tag, impersonated us, and fake recruited.

on another note, i think you, Renchan, are worthy of being on the Dragon Council =) congratulations
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by RenChan View Post
Once again, thank you.

I never said I trust them, and never will. I'm behind you guys 100%.

You better be.
Because, as you know:
Du mucka mig, jag mucka dig!
Jag ringer dig klockan loerdag,
jag vet var din hus bor.

(random)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY