Toribash
Original Post
[HELP] Know the brand?
another thread which will most likely lead to another infraction, but anyway guise i need your halp. and as always it's something foreign.

if you don't live in japan but seen this product/brand please respond
if you live in japan, respond aswell

i need to ask you couple of questions regarding one brand:
Otsuka Pharmaceptical Ltd
Oronamic C

is it a known local brand? (y/n)
class of products they produce? (mid/prem)
average price on shelves if you seen these products?
where you see these products mostly? (supermarkets/drugstores)

this is probably the worst place imaginable to ask, but situation is urgent as always.. and it's always better to get some insight info from regular people other that the company itself (surprise)
Last edited by snake; Sep 10, 2013 at 05:01 PM.
company says this is sport drink, from what i read elsewhere this is carbonated energy drink
should be avaible in EU (uk, germany for sure)
Last edited by snake; Sep 10, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Well the Arabic sentence under the name is just the name in Arabic
I did a search and a lot of use and Saudis drink it
It is an energy drink

Sent from an app
yeah yeah i know what this drink is, all i need to know is if anybody seen it outside of japan or not
primary EU people i don't need anybody to run a research on it to get official info, done already, got all off info required, now just trying to check if PEOPLE know this brand...
My cousins dad had one of that thing

I thought it was beer... Tasted weird for me though

is it a known local brand?
- There was this brand in japan that sold the drinks there. When they added a comedian to their commercial (about the drink) It started to become "the best healthy drink" in Japan.
- Well a lot of people know the brand (not all of the people in japan)

class of products they produce? (mid/prem)

average price on shelves if you seen these products?
Wait ... USD? or ... what? where are you from?

where you see these products mostly?
- Its the best health drink in Japan
- Usually in supermarkets
- It is not only available in supermarkets and convenience stores in Japan, but also in Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. vending machines as well.

Oronamin C Drink (オロナミンCドリンク, Oronamin Shī Dorinku?), produced by Otsuka Chemical Holdings Co., Ltd., (distributed and sold by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co.) is a carbonated beverage available in Japan. It is commonly called Oronamin C or Oronamin. Its name is similar to the Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. product "Arinamin" and its name comes from Otsuka's own Oronain H Ointment (オロナインH軟膏?) and its main ingredient, vitamin C. Oronamin C was named after the Oronamin H Ointment in hopes that it would prove to be equally successful.
It was a limited product in a local Turkish supermarket somewhere here, I didn't see it anymore next time I visited it. To be honest I didn't even notice that it was energy drink. So no, not well known I think, or it would've stayed in the shells for a little longer. Sorry, I didn't check the price.