Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Weird Gravity in Mods
I have seen this a lot and it confuses me. When people use the same move the gravity seems to pull slightly on toris left side & right for uke. I tried this out in joust and several other mods. I did a perfectly balanced move held all and just lifted arms and relaxed knees. I started to fall to the left while playing as tori, even though I balanced the joints. Same thing happened to uke, but he fell to his right. My question: Are all mods like this? Is this purposely to reduce draws?
it is probably wanted from the mod to be like this. there is no function which reduces the draws which are made on purpose.

also there is a slight diffrence between tori and uke, means even if u do the same move the outcome is just a little bit diffrent.(try to relax both in the default mod and hit space. u will see both fall an other way.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
You can tell if there's horizontal gravity in a mod by pressing ctrl + G and looking down to where it says "gravity". Most mods are something like "0.00 0.00 -9.82" or "0.00 0.00 -30.0", but if either of the first two numbers has an actual value then there's more at work than just the standard gravity. Also, the player models (both Tori and Uke) are asymmetrical for some reason. If you do symmetrical moves like you did, you'll notice that it looks like one side is carrying more weight than the other. Lastly, Tori and Uke have some sort of minuscule difference between the two of them. Whether it's weight or shape, I have no idea, but it's minor enough that it shouldn't drastically affect the gameplay.
Preposterously dank.
well i did this and uke seems to be more balanced. Therefore i think tori has slight unfairness while playing in mods where balance is everything and stuff.