Toribash
Original Post
Official Toribash Sandwich
What makes up a great sandwich?

My friends and I have invested a good chunk of cash for a small food joint business and I'm going to make a sandwich in honor of toribash.

What would you guys suggest? I'm open to anything. work this out with me for fun I'll post photos of whatever we come up with. I'm gonna start shopping maybe late tomorrow afternoon.

les do dis.

P.S. : I'm gonna call it the fat hampa. but you guys can suggest names too, if you fancy doing so.
Last edited by illv; Sep 5, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
The Culapou: a fresh sourdough bun, with dog meat, pickles, fermented tuna and assorted cheeses.

The Skulfuk: bread cut in to the shape of a skull, filled with assorted sausages.

The Alan: chilli con carne sandwich, with extra jalapenos.

EDIT: In honor of toribash you could ban all russians from your shop!
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Sep 5, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
The Skulfuk: bread cut in to the shape of a skull, filled with assorted sausages.

>filled with assorted sausages
>filled with assorted sausages.
>filled with assorted sausages

lolwat.

I really don't want to waste the bread by cutting around it but I could do a foil skull stencil to make an impression on the bread while toasting. Good post, pig. Funny post but I got something out of it (I think)

Also, who's alan?
Siku's Special Sandwich

Recipe makes one sandwich

1. Slice that loaf, butter it up (both sides, trust me on this).
Turn your oven on, 150°C.

2. Whip up that poorly used saucepan of yours, add 3 tablespoons of sour cream
and 1 cup of water. Pour in 1 teaspoon dried oregano, basil and salt, add then
2 teaspoons of ground black pepper. Stir it well, wait for it to boil.

3. Butter up a ban, roast some ninjutsu.tbm until you can smell the crispy edges.

4. Put a layer of cheddar on one of the loaf slices, apply that delicious dressing
you just made on the other. Now for our main ingredient,
lay some of that sweetass, tasty, loved-by-all-and-everyone ninjutsu.tbm
on the...-you know what? Forget it, drop the whole ninjutsu.tbm, instead
replace it with some rotten ljf.tbm that everyone loathes and no one even consumes.
Place it in the middle of the oven, set your timer to 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
Additional seasoning with lack of answering pms, enjoy.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
The Butler :3
Cheese with lettuce and bacon, add some cucumbers and mayo after toasting and toast it with a slight bit of wine
(Don't have to do wine though hehe..)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
The Alan: chilli con carne sandwich, with extra jalapenos.

i want one of these....

thought, why dont make it simple ? bread. (call it the toribashian)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I find that bread tends to be a pretty important staple of a great sandwich. Every great sandwich I've had has had bread on it thus far. Also you generally want something in between the bread, too. Sort of like "filler".
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Yeah, the type of bread is really paramount to the creation of a godtier sandwich. I originally planned this thread to focus on the creation of one specific type of sandwich but you guys have delicious ideas that I want to try out so i think the best course to do for me right now is to pic one or two every few weeks to mix up the menu.

but I'll pick out one type of sandwich here to stay on the menu for as long as i can keep it there.

Most of the ingredients mentioned so far are available to me aside from the "banana peppers mentioned by leftnut. I really like that type of sandwich you mentioned

keep on going guys.

Do you people enjoy bread that's buttered on the toasted side or should I just keep it plain?

I already have some wheat bread and some buns with sesame seeds and a couple of these small crusty french bread thinggies at my disposal.
Last edited by illv; Sep 5, 2013 at 07:46 PM.
1337 ( An achivement in toribash )

This involves a Buger with and also 2 hot dogs inside the buns. then supa motherfucking hot sauce. this could also be some kind of challenge...like eat 4 of these in 30 minutes and get your next meal free.
blue
pink