Toribash
Original Post
Revolution! with... Revolution!
Fellow Triforcians! One of my many sex slaves, whom I whore out for profit, has just returned from within the confines of the fleet of none other than rival clan, Revolution!

The sex slave bears news of a declaration of war on Triforce by juo himself! He has also complained that their fleets are much weaker and less prepared than those of our own, although many in number. He says the restrooms in their fleets smells of dead fish and rape, a CRUCIAL weakness that we must exploit to our greatest advantage. The sex slave was executed after his message was relayed, due to... security issues, involving his rectum. Our doctors found a ticking time bomb of faggotry inside the corpse, a true sign of the deviousness of Revolution.

How DARE they turn our own man against us, be it sex slave, or superior?

MAN THE CANNONS, CAPTAIN THE SHIPS, SWAB THE POOP DECKS!

WE ARE AT WAR!!!

note: this war is purely for fun and entertainment. No hate goes to Revolution or any of its respective members. Terms and conditions may apply, see store for complete details. Void where prohibited
<insert (something) here>
In the middle of last year Revolution was supported above all by SXC. For many months a great part of Troforce's gay power weighed heavily on the shoulders of SXC. Only because of their tremendous superiority in heavy tanks could the fucking Triforce clan create a temporary crisis in Flipflop's brain. On 24th March a small community of Revolution-SXC units under juo's command began the counter-attack.
The Rebel Flipflop's Brain Corps performed outstanding achievements though they were completely unaccustomed to the climate of this theatre of war. Just as once in my Butthole, now in Flipflop's brain the Rebels and Gaylords have taken up arms against the same enemy.
Let us ask our fellow leader, Notywq who will be the judge in this offer.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
its no offer
i did never hear about a "offer" of war
its a declaration
we will burn your houses and rape your chickens if you dont fight
yessss all the new revolution members are all braggy flamey spammy y-y noobs
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by juo View Post
its no offer
i did never hear about a "offer" of war
its a declaration
we will burn your houses and rape your chickens if you dont fight

OH GOD NO!

ANYTHING but the chickens!!!
<insert (something) here>
I will rape your fat ass chicken and burn your porcelain bananas and artificial dicks.

Also...wtf WHY ARE VOIDS PROHIBITED D:

And...lol juo Troforce xD

Kk,so what ive read :

*Troforce is Gay
*We are at war,not an offer.
*juo will rape chickens and burn down houses
*Ummm...so we are at war with Revo coz of their Faggotry Time bomb?
Last edited by Notywq; Jul 24, 2008 at 09:53 PM.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
*offtopic : CO LEADER CAMPAIGNERS DO THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Ontopic:Ok,well...kk war kkwar kkwarwarwar kkwar lolwarkkwarwwarwarwar
*sings the verse above*
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.