Toribash
Original Post
Being watched...
I usually get this feeling.
But do you remember the creepiest time you felt that?
Tell me everything ... I want to hear your stories

hi.
---
I have this shadow at my left, it keeps following me, when I look at it it's gone.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I never understood the phrase "being watched". How can someone know if someone/something is watching you without you directly looking at that thing? Saying that you are experiencing fear of a supernatural presence is much more understandable and makes sense.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I never understood the phrase "being watched"

it is more of psychological feeling, that you know that someone is watching you, and you get anxiety and paranoid

in some cases it is "burning spot" in back of head, where you believe the "watcher" have focused at.

some scientists believe that it is "hard-wired" to our brain, to protect us from possible threats from behind, but we do not know why we have this "ability"

to the main topic: i tend to get this feeling rather often in public, due of the fact that i used to classify myself as social reject (i might still be) and i always kept telling myself "they are probaly laughing at me" "please stop staring at me!" "why did that guy stared me?"

at some point, my self-image stuck deep in my brain, and now i always think that people are staring at me

funny teenage
Last edited by Juha; Sep 3, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
tbh i never had that feeling, im usually just like "meh idc." for everything...

cant imagine how weird that is to have this feelings in public or at all a few times a day (no offense to those who have it.) i just cant thing about it...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I have sometime this feeling mostly when i walk alone in the night but its just my mind...
Last edited by Darkerharder; Sep 3, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I never understood the phrase "being watched". How can someone know if someone/something is watching you without you directly looking at that thing? Saying that you are experiencing fear of a supernatural presence is much more understandable and makes sense.

Your body knows when it's light out when your sleeping. Why is it so ridiculous to think that you can feel like you're being watched when you're awake. Most of our senses and thought are on the subconscious level and everybody isn't the same so others maybe more in touch with the subconscious which in turn could mean extra perceptory senses to an extent. Like intuition and gut feelings also being a lot more susceptible to strong feelings and emotion.
People ARE infact always staring at me. One of the great wheelchair powers.
And on topic: I know that feeling, it happens very rarely to me, though.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
When im walking from school there is normally a gang of boys wearing hoodies and sometimes have a dog and i always say in my head "Come near me and i will go taekwondo on your ass"
blue
pink