Toribash
Original Post
People's ideas
Lets just imagine about being left hand of Hampa for 1 day. What would you like to changeor add? Be clever and give nice ideas, so maybe staff may listen exactly for you. Feel free to say something!
3 way toribash duels

for hot, steamy 3 way action

pls listen to me staff
pls
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
My dream.

YES PLEASE!!!

That'd be awesome haha
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Chamara, yeah. But last times i can't see enough activity/attention there. So lets just talk about it here. Also its kinda role game;)
Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
Lazor vision
nuff said.

You can watch me all you like ;)

wait, i mean...
If i were the left hand of Hampa all I'd do is to clean up his...

Eh, let's actually contribute. Or something.
Right now, what I'd like to see the most is more stuff to do. More things to strive after. Alternate rewards etc.
This includes achievements, a working rank system, more options for competing in skill, something that helps the waiting time for tourneys...
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Not to be a prick, but isn't there a huge sub-forum just for this?

He's totally right, despite that kind of hat he is wearing.
What's the difference between this and that? I mean, the suggestion board is given attention, despite you think it's not.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
What's the difference between this and that? I mean, the suggestion board is given attention, despite you think it's not.

i guess this is doesnt meant to be a real suggestions thread, more a thread where people tell what they want to see in the game/ what they would like to add from maybe one of the suggested features.

personally i would introduce toribash more into esport thing.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken