Toribash
Original Post
Retirement from modding
Hey guys,

I knew this day would come eventually that I grew tired of toribash. When I first grew bored I learned how to mod. This resparked my interest in toribash and has kept me playing for years longer than I would have ever imagined. Unfortunately due to recent personal events I will need to step away from modding for a definite and permanent amount of time. I wont ever make another mod. I will still hope hang around the forums for a bit, as well as ingame. It is probably sad news for many of my fans to hear this but I encourage them to not feel sad but rather to take up the art of modding for themselves. I have made a series of modding tutorials a few years ago and I would really love it if my departure would bring in a new batch of modders to fill my place.

My tutorials
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=118503

Unfortunately this means the end of my racingcars mod. Smilies2 and Clockworkmonkey will still be able to release some updates, but my contribution to that mod as well as any other works in progress are finished.
I don't ask for grief as I've said earlier, all I ask is that while you are driving around in the toricars, balancing around the edges of the greykido ring, and anticipating the next time you get to sore into the sky as jesuscopter or a toricopter, is that you think of me; and you are happy for what I've done rather than sad that I can't do it anymore.
the god
nu pls. Just because you got hilariously owned by Killer3366 at aikido.tbm in the 48HOUR GmVictory doesnt mean you should give up your most important part to us in our toribash experience. You can take a break now, but you will come back... pls come back... <3