Toribash
Original Post
Staffs reaction to things.
Personally. Staff needs to come off more nice when dealing with cases. Most of the time it's dropped.The cases.need to be more dived into .basically what I'm saying is, and I'm not talking about all of the staff. We need more mature ones.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Um, the staff try everything in there power to help people out and sometimes there to busy to help you fully. Erth,fish,viper-tech,chozo, hax,etc are mature. and this will probably will be move to complain about staff thread. Just telling you my friend. By the way erth is nice and awesome.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
I'm not talking about them tbh. Actually I feel too tired to watch the arguments come. Closing this.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
If you are referring to your case from the discussion board, consider this:

Saying "there are aliens in space, search it up" is as useless as saying "the eiffel tower was built by elephants and giraffes, search it up"

Otherwise we have all taken your advice to heart.
ones patience for dealing with stupid people, tends to fade away after a while.
less stupid = nicer staff.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
They say not mature staff is fun, because they get the feel of kids
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Have you ever considered that those dropped cases had inconclusive evidence?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos