Toribash
Original Post
X: Rebirth

This game seems to be amazing so far, It was definitely worth the wait, however I still have to wait little more.
But it needed a thread, as I haven't really seen one.

By the way, if you don't know the X series, it is a bunch of space/scifi sandbox space simulator games, mixed with (kind of) rpg, and a changing universe. Although it wasn't that popular, because of the huge learning curve( bad ui maybe?), and that lifeless feeling ingame, but with extremely good looking graphics.

But in X: Rebirth this will change a lot, while keeping the awesome look, seems like it will add something special, and I am really looking forward to it.

Also, in depth explanation:

After watching the video, and you've closed your mouths, you could post some thoughts about it. I personally will be playing it a lot, even though I will have school at the release date, which is November 15th in Europe.(screw you egosoft, causing bad grades.)
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Aug 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Holy fucking shit.
Is this being released on the new gen consoles? (more than likely considering the graphics, Xbox 360 couldn't handle what I just saw).
This game is going to end up taking over my life.. screw you GamerDaPro :/

Although if you know more about the game specifically, I think you should edit your thread with some images and text explaining a bit more about the game to people who aren't familiar with the X series.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Holy fucking shit.
Is this being released on the new gen consoles? (more than likely considering the graphics, Xbox 360 couldn't handle what I just saw).
This game is going to end up taking over my life.. screw you GamerDaPro :/

Although if you know more about the game specifically, I think you should edit your thread with some images and text explaining a bit more about the game to people who aren't familiar with the X series.

Hopefully PC only.

Also yeah, I'm not in the mood of writing a wall of text right now, just wanted to share the news with you guys. I might copy something from wikipedia later.

Originally Posted by rocker168 View Post
This gonna be on pc?

Only pc as far as I know, and I hope so.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I can't seem to find any indication that there's multiple ships, which kind of makes me sad, do you know anything about that?
DOWN WITH STELLER
Originally Posted by SidAcc2 View Post
I can't seem to find any indication that there's multiple ships, which kind of makes me sad, do you know anything about that?

As far as I know, you can only control one ship directly, and also several drones remotely. However you can give commands to other ships, if they belong to you, and you can also board the decks of capital ships, and give them orders from there. So yeah, no multiple fighter stuff, just one upgradeable ship. Although this may sound bad, I honestly like the idea, that you don't have to suffer with controlling the big ships, as I always got bored in them. And by the way, I am pretty sure there will be awesome mods for multiple ships, as there always are.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I literally danced like this when I saw your thread

Thank you for posting this, I don't know how long I've been waiting for a new X game, but it's finally happened!
Glad my new pc is coming this year.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
I literally danced like this when I saw your thread

Thank you for posting this, I don't know how long I've been waiting for a new X game, but it's finally happened!
Glad my new pc is coming this year.

Yeah same here, I've been waiting for this for around 2 years, if not more, lurking the forums almost every week
0x6869706F7469626F72
x, x-2, x-3 standing on same level as freelancer. well freelancer is a cult, but calling X to be a space shooter with rpg elements is just heresy.

X is space sim guise, not a shit you claim it to be

EMPIRE DEMANDS A RE-WORK OF THIS THREAD!

first of all
space sim

second
economy

third
combat
Last edited by snake; Aug 19, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
This game seems to be amazing so far, It was definitely worth the wait, however I still have to wait little more.
But it needed a thread, as I haven't really seen one.

By the way, if you don't know the X series, it is a bunch of space/scifi sandbox space shooter games, mixed with (kind of) rpg, and a changing universe. Although it wasn't that popular, because of the huge learning curve( bad ui maybe?), and that lifeless feeling ingame, but with extremely good looking graphics.

But in X: Rebirth this will change a lot, while keeping the awesome look, seems like it will add something special, and I am really looking forward to it.

Also, in depth explanation:
After watching the video, and you've closed your mouths, you could post some thoughts about it. I personally will be playing it a lot, even though I will have school at the release date, which is November 15th in Europe.(screw you egosoft, causing bad grades.)

Originally Posted by snake View Post
x, x-2, x-3 standing on same level as freelancer. well freelancer is a cult, but calling X to be a space shooter with rpg elements is just heresy.

X is space sim guise, not a shit you claim it to be

EMPIRE DEMANDS A RE-WORK OF THIS THREAD!

first of all
space sim

second
economy

third
combat

+

reputation system, interaction with people, quests.

Read again, higlighted with colors, just for you.
0x6869706F7469626F72