Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Lame tourney prize given
Spent an hour of my time trying to win this tourney just to get trolled with a gaia primary grad and a ban afterwards.

What kind of rb tourney is this, does this happen to everybody?
It says random prizes for a reason, don't be so ungrateful.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Ungreatfull?

I got trolled, I was banned the second after I won cause i beat their friend in the finals. I am sure thats why i got such a lame item
It's a private tourney...they decide whatever they want..atleast be grateful they even gave you a prize and let you lay in it. And also yeah, RANDOM PRIZES.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
It Rubash tourney, how can i be greatful when i get banned right after and basically trolled cause i beat their friend.
Judging by this thread, I can imagine that you started insulting and complaining to them after you received your prize.
They can do whatever they want, they can even kick everyone and no one will complain because it's THEIR tourney.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
If I get trolled too, I won't complain, it's their rules.
Originally Posted by Camby View Post
Eh, what ever.

You guys wouldn't be saying this if you got trolled like i did.

I've gotten orc grips in tourneys that have lasted over 45 minutes before and haven't given a shit, mainly because it says random item, I expect to get something worthless. Did you think you were going to get no-qi void?