Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved]Regarding join date
Is it possible to switch join dates with an account

This was my first account and then I did the whole alt dance thing and made about 40 alts until I settled down with my current main Velair.

Is it possible to like buy/get my join date on velair as this accounts join date.

Thank you in advanced,and sorry for poor wording.
I'll do it for 1 billion tc because join dates mean nothing and some sunk tc would be nice
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Ichimaryu View Post
Is it possible to like buy/get my join date on velair as this accounts join date.

-snip-

You could also try bribing Fish with tc to get it.
Last edited by Wolfe; Aug 9, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Yeah bribe fish with tc he prolly would happily do it for you.... But again why would you want a whole different join date...? People on toribash really don't care about join dates lol
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Lol, no one cares about join date. Plus once people know you bought it then it still wouldnt mean anything.