Ranking
Original Post
FlyingMonk
I keep seeing in the scam reports "he used flyingmonk on me" "he flyingmonk'ed me"
I mean, what is that?
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Flyingmonk is king gayplay in-game
So anything from shovels to duel trapping
He's also an idiot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
So, because uses simple moves to win he is becoming hated?

How bout take a loss and get over it, it's just a game.
Flyingmonk is not just the move. It's using that move to get small points advantage. Then lying on your back and kicking off / blocking with feet your opponent and then running away when there's about 200tf left and preferrably jumping off the dojo last second for maximum run distance.

Meaning of this is: unless your opponent is honorable, when you're losing even a few pts on scoreboard, you've already lost ninjutsu duel.
If you're not good enough to chase and defeat him, it means he is better than you. He found a way to win and he is using it. This game has become to competitive and because of that a lot of useless excuses are being brought up to explain why you lost. I haven't seen anyone be able to take a loss and move on. I mean seriously you're playing for virtual currency that is worth close to nothing in the real world and if you feel you need to get mad enough you have to insult and just be rude then maybe you shouldnt play online games.
After reading several of his posts, I think he has some mental issues. I am not trying to be rude or anything but he has tendency to do cheap stuff or make cheap stuff to get tc. He is a person without honor but he is smart because it ends up getting him what he wants. That's mostly the reason people dislike him so much, he uses cheap ways to prevail and it works.

No grudge, flyingmonk

He ragequits all the time.

Its not because of how he played. He has been banned and warned for ragequitting for awhile.
I found one example of his stupidity.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...375669&page=22
From that page on you see him bitch about non-sense,
and as Devil said, He really does act as if he has some kind of mental issue, or is a child, or both.
The world may never know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli