Toribash
Original Post
Un Fair
How come us low belts have to suffer with out tournys cause russians are farming.

punish them not everybody else.
I'm pretty sure not only russians farm in tourneys.

It is true that a tourney is a fast way to earn money, but most low belt rooms (Belt-restricted) give 10tc per win. This makes earning money a bit easier for beginners.

Also, how and why would you punish a whole region only because some of the players from there farm in the tourneys?
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I'm pretty sure not only russians farm in tourneys.

It is true that a tourney is a fast way to earn money, but most low belt rooms (Belt-restricted) give 10tc per win. This makes earning money a bit easier for beginners.

Also, how and why would you punish a whole region only because some of the players from there farm in the tourneys?

He obviously means punish the farmers, not all of them.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?

It's been done before, lol.
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
He obviously means punish the farmers, not all of them.

My bad, I thought he meant the second thing ._.

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
It's been done before, lol.

Has it? I thought it was something hard (impossible) to do.

Has it? I thought it was something hard (impossible) to do.

There was a lot of farming and ddosing coming from Russia a year ago.
showthread.php?t=382963
If you're referring to the belt restriction, it was placed there to prevent alt farming, not just Russians. Secondly if you're below the restriction, what do you think your chances are of actually winning a tourney? I've never been one to say that belt directly scales with skill, but it can serve as a guide early on. Before the belt restriction there would be floods of lowbelts in the tourneys, all crossing their fingers hoping that they would win. The belt limit prevents this kind of clutter, and clears up space for more "valid" opponents. There are of course the exceptions, people who have spent a large amount of time in SP instead of MP, but they are the minority in this case. As such it's a necessary evil. Keep playing though, you'll be black belt in no time.
Preposterously dank.
lol.. but tourney sitting is so fun.. i dont need the 500tc but the 500tc looks so sexy in my tc wallet thing..... but its not the worst thing tourneys are meant for everyone.. at least i think....?
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning