Toribash
Original Post
Booster question
Well I already have asked 1 gm this question but I guess ill ask again. If I buy a booster and I streak a lot in mods like joust, iushu, lolnade, and other quick mods. Would I be accused of farming and banned? Last answer I got was "it depends on the settings" & "if u streak a lot in quick win mods there are going to be questions asked. So if I going into a lolnade server and streak like up to 30 is considered farming?
I think so, It is, well, If you streak in an aikido/judo or other popular mods it's fine, if you're streaking against white belters or noobs, then I think it is considered farming. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
ok but what I mean is if its people playing lolnade for fun with similar or higher belts than me and I go in winning a lot is it farming?
Originally Posted by Rinz View Post
Well I already have asked 1 gm this question but I guess ill ask again. If I buy a booster and I streak a lot in mods like joust, iushu, lolnade, and other quick mods. Would I be accused of farming and banned? Last answer I got was "it depends on the settings" & "if u streak a lot in quick win mods there are going to be questions asked. So if I going into a lolnade server and streak like up to 30 is considered farming?

No, it's not considered as farming, although, if the settings have been changed a bit to make the matches faster than a reasonable amount (turnframes/matchframes) it could be considered as farming.

Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
I think so, It is, well, If you streak in an aikido/judo or other popular mods it's fine, if you're streaking against white belters or noobs, then I think it is considered farming. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Belts do not matter when using a booster.
"Noobs" cannot be actually defined, because anyone can play badly or very well, so "noobs" doesn't belong in this answer.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
well I don't change any settings the mods matchframes is originally 52 with turnframes 1,50,1. So its a generally fast mod
Having a booster is irrelevant. If you play games that are considered farming, you will be banned either way.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Probably because we can not just delete the mod from the face of the Tori-planet very easily. Not to mention, you could probably change the settings to where it is not even near farming.

That, or something about there being anti-farming restrictions anyway.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Playing mods like that are fine once in a while, but just do not abuse it. That's all.

With a booster, stick to mods that aren't really fast, super random, and ridiculously low DM threshold.

If I had the booster, I'd stick to aikido based mods, wushu variants and anything else of that nature.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم