Toribash
Original Post
jobz!
i know this has been the big question,so i want you to apply for a job and give an example of why you want the job and how you think you could be better than the opposing person,please,no co-leader app,if your wnating to be co-leader,i will hold an election 2 days from now,depending on how much applications have been made out.i want EVERYONE to fill out one,including people who want to be a co-leader(just pick somthing else)

start writing!
~bez
Bouncer

I would like to be a bouncer because im a good leader. Ill Very good at recruiting. And i respond to peoples messages when they would like to get an invite or something as such. Im usually pretty random but i can be mature at times if i need too. I've been inactive a few times but for good reasons. I try to stay active and help. But anyway i think ill make a good bouncer. Do you think so too :o?

Kirbz

Edit: for the crazy ranks that people want ill ask for bouncer
Last edited by Kirby; Jul 22, 2008 at 02:24 PM.
I apply for DJ because I know that I can make good decisions as a recruiter and a DJ. I've been in UNCE for awhile and I was a well respected member. I also before I had to leave was a Bouncer. I know that I can be good for this clan. I've had lots of experience with the game and only would recruit the finest people that think they can get in. I will be a little inactive the next couple months because of groundings but other than that when I can play I am very active.

Thanks
Last edited by TehBasher; Jul 22, 2008 at 12:14 AM.
Uhh does being in the clan automatically place you in the V.I.P list? 'Cuz if not then I wanna be a V.I.P. member I'm sorry that I seem to have recruited some apparently unsatisfactory members, but we simply needed members and I was only trying to help I just want what's best for UNCE
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Ok Ok I will be serious...

HAI PPLZ!

OK OK...

I apply for DJ because I am both fun and serious and I feel I would be able to recruit only people who would benifit the clan, and hold one damn nice server. I was promised sevral times for a promotion before (not that it's anny of your fault's) And each time appeared to be a lie to keep me in the clan. I do feel this clan can and WILL go verry far, and I would love to help with that in any way I can. I don't know if i'm qualified, and i will make no promises, but i feel as though i would be good for the job.

Even though I have CRAP grammar and can't spell verry well.

And as a side-note, while I am being serious, today, bez killed my 6 streak... so now he has a bounty of 11 streak over his head., please my friends. *sniffles* break his streak!