Ranking
Original Post
Selling Heads
I have made this Head texture 512 px, but I have this doubt:

Do I have to provide the 20k TC Activator (I mean the thing that you buy for activating 512 px head textures from the site)?

Or is it just the .tga file?
Yours truly,
... *Insert signature here*
I see, that makes it simpler.
Thank you very much. Now Im excited D

A good day to you~
-----
Oh and Whats up with that [S] , [A] and "Autobuy"
If you could explain?
Last edited by KrimmZZon; Aug 1, 2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yours truly,
Originally Posted by Market Rules
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items

[S], [A] etc are thread prefixes, simply, you place them in front of your thread title in accordance with what purpose you plan to use the thread for, I'll outline those relevant to you below:

A: Simple auction format, you set a starting price for the auction, which a user will offer. After that users will bid with each other using a minimum raise, which you also set yourself. An autobuy is a price also set by yourself that allows a user to outright buy the texture without having a bid in place. An auction also requires an end date, this can be a specific date or an amount of time after a bid i.e. 48 hours after last bid. Example below:

Starting bid: 10,000TC
Minimum Raise: 1,000TC
Autobuy: 20,000TC
End Date: 24 hours after last bid.

Some things to remember about an auction, you cannot change your mind about selling or pricing once a bid has been placed. So set the starting bid to something you are happy with.

S: This is just a regular sale format, you post a thread with your artwork and users will offer a price, at which point you can accept, decline or negotiate in anyway with the user.

Also, remember to include the following when selling textures:

Originally Posted by Market Rules
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

Happy selling, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Oh, thanks a lot for the information.
I will take up your offer, because Im new here and have a lot of questions from time to time.

Though, if I become a bother, please do tell me.
Yours truly,