Toribash
Original Post
TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE APPLIED
How did you feel when you entered you app and you were waiting for it to be accepted/denied? Right now ( I Applied for GM), I'm feelings a bunch of emotions, Happy, excited, nervous, and doubtful. :|
Last edited by Bonzi; Aug 1, 2013 at 02:21 AM.

It's natural for people to get nervous to apply things, you should hope that you will get accepted.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
the thing is that u dont get really "denied" because they just dont reply if youre not accepted.
(thats what i got told.)
so it means u can wait for months, and like after 3 months they reply to u and say "oh hey, yea youre accepted."
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The voting process can be extremely lengthy, so be patient

Also, i'm pretty sure everyone gets a bit nervous and hopeful that they get accepted (I sure was)
inq.
I applied for GM, waited a week, I felt sad.

I don't think I'm fit for the position. So I'll only apply when my account is older.

As for the waiting part, I was constantly checking my PM's. I was getting worried an infraction would be in there. Because applications out of nowhere seem a bit pathetic to me. I wanted to be part of the staff because I support the community, even though everyone doesn't know who I am.

But I think I won't fit because my account is too young.
Last edited by omegadark1; Aug 1, 2013 at 03:46 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Yeah, just wait a bit.

Honestly if you don't get it it doesn't matter. Mature, host, and try again. I had to apply 5 times ;o
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
From what I understand is they go over you're app, and unless they are looking for people you have to wait until they are short on people. They will have "trial" periods where if they liked your app, then you will be one of the first in line for a "trial".
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
I think the biggest mistake I make about applying is constantly feeling the need to check in on things.

DON'T DO THAT.

Apply, maybe find the head of that group on IRC and have a quick chat with them just to say "hey, this is who I am", and then wipe your hands clean of it. Have fun, play toribash, do some laundry, relax.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I applied for GM, waited a week, I felt sad.

I don't think I'm fit for the position. So I'll only apply when my account is older.

As for the waiting part, I was constantly checking my PM's. I was getting worried an infraction would be in there. Because applications out of nowhere seem a bit pathetic to me. I wanted to be part of the staff because I support the community, even though everyone doesn't know who I am.

But I think I won't fit because my account is too young.

Just a note here, join date plays close to no part in the decision made on an applicant (provided they didn't join a week ago). Take Erth for example, his join date is May 2, 2010. Not only is he staff, but he has had time to climb the ladder from GM to Admin. There are numerous qualities that are important, and that mainly depends on the staff position you apply for.