Toribash
Original Post
Yes it is, it use to be like w654x1243
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Pretty sure more and more members are coming every year hence community is getting bigger and bigger if that's what you're asking.
If not, please make your sentence a bit more clear, kinda confusing?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Well there is 2,083,504 registered users on Toribash.

And we hit the 2 million point like 1 1/2 year ago, or something... And there's about 83k more members since then,
including bots. So I'd say Toribash certainly is growing bigger than it ever been each day that passes...
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
Yes it is, it use to be like w654x1243

This post makes me wonder what is the maximum engagedistance and matchframes could be, and whether two people could complete said match before time expiry.

Sounds like a challenge to me!
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Fenris, members don't matter really... Like 1/100 is a new person... Or maybe 1/1000, you never know, people spam making alts... Like me Cuz I go for the good names shhh ;) Toribash is getting bigger, but not by a whole lot, just kind of the same people over and over again. Does seem like more people are coming back to tb then leaving though, and with a new member that's actually new every so often (Probably like 30minutes to an hour), at least 1/10 of them will stay with tb ;) Estimated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
My current install is about 300mb but I don't have that many players custom textures downloaded.
:D