Ranking
Original Post
JarmundBot Mass Ban?
What was going on with all JarmundBot's bans with the reason Sproodlecaking?
There's so many pages of bans as if he banned like 1/2 of tb. Bans start on page 10.
http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?d...d=desc&page=10

My guess is that it's a bot created to ban all of the accounts associated with Sproodlecaking's IP address, since doing it manually might take some time.
I don't really see any reason why you would be so curious about that?
People who are banned are banned for a reason... Not something you should sit there thinking about...

It's none of your business as Sly already said.

"Curiosity killed the cat" you know ;)
Let me explain that.

Let's say I was banned, and got mad.. So I made thousand accounts to spam the fuck out of the forum,
and admin wouldn't want to sit there banning every single account by himself. So he bans the Ip, thus every user gets banned.
Last edited by Fenris; Jul 31, 2013 at 02:44 AM.
I'm just going to say away from the forums a bit before i get MYSELF banned. because
Curiosity killed the ztc01.
-----
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Let me explain that.

Let's say I was banned, and got mad.. So I made thousand accounts to spam the fuck out the forum,
and admin wouldn't want to sit there banning every single account by himself. So he bans the Ip, thus every user gets banned.

And I understand now.
Last edited by Bonzi; Jul 31, 2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Sproodlecaking is not person. It's a heinous offense of an indescribable nature used as a placeholder instead of explaining in longer terms exactly what the person did.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!