Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I haven't been able to find anybody called "Gorman" in the ban list (Haven't looked further than a week):
http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?do=banlist

If you can find the name you are looking for, the reason is next to it.

Edit: Ninja'd :c Didn't have an answer anyways, just wanted to help.
Read somewhere that Vox banned him for not being able to prove aliens don't exist or something.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I pissed off Vox by telling him that he has no proof that aliens exist.
He got mad and banned me. hampa unbanned me but then vox just got more mad...
It's pretty annoying because vox took my prime and VIP away, then when hampa unbanned me I got them back, but now he's taken them again. Annoying vox wasting my monies...

Basically just banned by a power amusing staff.

Fish doesn't like me so every time I try get unbanned he veto's it.

Hopefully one day I'll be unbanned, I really miss my main.

Found In gorman's group.

let's not forget he constantly reported administrators, Super moderators, and developers. Hell, he even reported hampa one time if I recall correctly.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
let's not forget he constantly reported administrators, Super moderators, and developers. Hell, he even reported hampa one time if I recall correctly.

And the report was correct, the error was fixed, and the local mod of the section even thanked me. hampa had no problem with it, and I don't see why you would. EDIT: The post was reported for not having tags in the art section, tags were added to the thread and case closed. When a mod got mad at me for reporting it "hurr how dare you question hampa" I talked to hampa and he said he didn't really care. I don't think that report was significant because it's just because he didn't read the rules, rather than someone like siku or chozo who knowingly constantly shitpost and flame.

I still see nothing wrong with reporting a post that does not follow the rules, regardless of who makes them. I do not and cannot dish out punishments, I just alert staff that a post is not following the rules.

Even if I make a lot of reports, the most valid criticism I have recieved was from vox "even if it's against the rules, we don't really care" when I reported some stuff in the market that was not following the correct auction format.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Jul 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM.